Is it possible to delete multiple SMSes from a single messaging thread at one time?

saintforlife

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Let's say you have a long message thread with a particular contact and you need to delete some of the messages from the list, but keep the original thread. On iOS you can do this by selecting the ones that you want to delete and hitting delete in one go, leaving the remaining messages in the thread.

Is there a way to do this on Windows Phone? I know you can long press a single message and delete it. But can you delete multiple messages simultaneously?

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
most likely in the next month or so, but i don't see any changes like that coming before apollo, as this isn't something that is considered a bug, but the way the OS is designed.

the spring updates are generally smaller bugfix and back end updates where the fall updates are larger and are the ones that would incorporate any new features or major changes to the OS.

nodo - small update, added cdma radio functionality basically
mango - large updated, changed many things
tango - small update for allowing lower spec'd phones
apollo - major update (windows phone 8)

it works the same with the xbox division, spring update = small, fall update = large.

there is a place where you can submit ideas to the dev team, and they do actually look at it. i can't find the link atm, but maybe someone else has it handy :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750