Is it the fault of windows 10?

davidmem61

Mar 22, 2022
Visit site
I install Adobe Premiere software and use it normally. but just now when i update windows10 i cant open Premiere anymore and it says "0xc0000007b" error. So is it the fault of windows10?
----
Nowadays, shopping has become one of the most indispensable habits of many people around the world, especially with the housewives. There are a variety of tricks to help consumers save money effectively while shopping, and using coupons is considered among the most common choices at present time. Coupons have enabled buyers to save money on a variety of purchases. However, the number of ways to locate them has increased in recent years. Coupons and discounts are now available practically everywhere, including email inboxes, websites, and smartphone applications. Here are some fascinating tips on how to obtain coupons effectively. Follow our BestBuyBestDeal platform to get the best coupons for your next shopping trip.

Last edited:

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi davidmem61,

There can be glitches with some applications after a software update. First thing I would do would be the following:

a) Right click on the application you want to open. Then select Properties.
b) Go to Compatibility tab. Check Run this program as an administrator. Then hit OK.
c) Try running your application

If the program is still not running, you may want to uninstall the application, reboot, then reinstall. (It's a pain, but not an uncommon step)

After that... If the program is still not working after reinstalling, you may want to reinstall the Microsoft.NET framework, and/or the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077