Is Microsoft bringing Hamburger desing to W10 Phones to make it ready for Android Apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sisqo88

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
What do you think lovely windowscentral community! Is Microsoft preparing their mobile OS for Android apps?
When you look at the latest Windows 10 TP than you will find the Hamburger design in every new app. It seems Microsoft is preparing their OS for android apps which got the same UI.
Would you be happy if Microsoft would go this way and would it be an advantage to make their own marketplace looks bad.
I think it would be better if Microsoft would create a Converter which converts android apps to appx apps with very less effort.
So It would attract a lot or every developer to bring their apps to the windows 10 ecosystem.
Share your thoughts with us what do you think?

Last edited:

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
It's a rumour that keeps circling round. Might have something in it this time though.
It'll be the end of Windows Phone though unless they come up with a USP. Right now there's naff all.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Based on the recent reports of MS actually losing money with WP, this might be viewed as a last ditch effort.. just saying

sisqo88

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Sorry guys for the incomplete text my IE on my Lumia 1520 crushes 2 times now. I will edit the text hope the browser will not crush again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium