Is Tap To Pay exclusive to just one device?

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
I just bought a new 650 and I have a pretty simple question. I want to set up tap to pay on this phone as I did with my 950 XL with the same card. I had to call up the number and activate it (even had to do it again when I clean installed). I know I will have to do it again on this phone.

My question is, will activating T2Pay on this 650 cancel out the one I have on the 950 when I switch sims and go back? I only want to use one at a time but I am wondering if I will have to activate each phone every time I want to use it with the same BofA card. Anyone have any experience with this that can answer my question? Thanks in advance.

-Lumious

The 650 in white is kick *** btw.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I cannot tell you from personal experience, but you should be able to activate T2P on more than one device with the same card. I'm more experienced with Android Pay, and we use the same cards on multiple devices.

I'm guessing your issue was related to some other issue. Maybe you could swap devices again and see what happens.

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
I cannot tell you from personal experience, but you should be able to activate T2P on more than one device with the same card. I'm more experienced with Android Pay, and we use the same cards on multiple devices.

I'm guessing your issue was related to some other issue. Maybe you could swap devices again and see what happens.

it works just fine, thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon