is the 1520 rumored or confirmed to come to Verizon?

anon(7822905)

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
**** At&t lol they get all the good ****. I swear if we don't get this damn phone I'm going to be soooooooo pissed off. The only reason I can guess that they're going to get it is because some damn article that WPcentral wrote about the 1520 contained them saying "coming to at&t and soon Verizon in Nov or later" and also if you guys remember the leaked photo of the Nokia tablet the back of it had engravings of Verizon logo on it so that's the other hint, but as far as that I think we'll just have to wait. thanks for the answers too!!! :))

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't surprise me that it will make it's way to Verizon. I can't imagine an exclusive period any less than 30 days though.

anon(7822905)

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
The only reason I can see them getting it besides the leaked photo of the RT tablet with the engraving of the Verizon logo is that its the first phablet WP..... that's my only guess. unfortunately only time will tell.

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
It's rumored until we see documentation.

Having said, the info comes from a source of mine with a 100% track record, including the NL1020 render, full specs and pricing all before it was announced. What I've heard is "limited exclusive" to AT&T with Verizon getting it thereafter.

anon(7822905)

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
That's really good to hear from you Daniel!!! thank you, But not trying to sound dumb when I ask this but what do you mean "limited exclusive" to AT&T and then Verizon gets it?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
It's rumored until we see documentation.

Having said, the info comes from a source of mine with a 100% track record, including the NL1020 render, full specs and pricing all before it was announced. What I've heard is "limited exclusive" to AT&T with Verizon getting it thereafter.

And how about the 1020? Will VZW be getting that? Or maybe an iteration of it?

anon(7822905)

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I mean, I was just really wanting confirmation that this phone was coming to Verizon cause I'm reading as many articles I can trying to get something out of it and all I'm seeing is At&t, At&t At7T over and over again. And I was just worried cause I've been waiting for this phone for a awhile.

BlackWindow8

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
This is bs. I'm sick of AT&T getting all the best stuff from Nokia and WP8. And Microsoft is wondering their market share is so low. You put out the US first 41mp phone and only give it to AT&T. Same with the Lumia 920 and then have the variants come to carriers 6 months later? What do they expect customers to? Switch to AT&T?

The Samsung galaxy s4 and the Iphone are the two best selling phones and guess what Nokia? They are on all the major carriers. :angry:

END RANT

anon(7822905)

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I KNOOWWW dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooo excited lol. At least they're smart. If I were in their position of MS I'd take this phone to all carriers. but its a variant so whatever haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05