Is there a decent password manager for Windows phone?

7a2eer

Banned
Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: is there a decent password manager for windows phone?

I use Roboform on Windows on my laptop. It syncs great between that and my desktop, filled in passwords, forms and is a secure store for other notes. On Windows 7 it could also log me in to programmes.
I then moved phones from windows mobile to android as I didn't like 8. Roboform works well and integrated with browsers from Dolphin and Firefox.
I'm keeping my android tablet whatever happens.
With the launch of this years flagship phones, and the 950XL, it might be time to return to windows phone, but Roboform is pretty bad on the phone I've borrowed. It only seems to work in its own internal browser, and so far as I can see that is how things seem to work in windows 8.1 .
Web links always open in internet explorer and I can't get them to do so in Roboform.
My quest is for a browser that will integrate, or a better password manager that can link across all platforms.
Who uses password managers in windows phone, and preferably with experience of 10 as well?

The best password manager is a sheet of paper you hide under your mattress :p

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
there is an app called Safewallet. it has a desktop companion, which is a must as Safewallet can only read the database, cannot create new or edit.
similar apps are Handy Safe, Sky wallet, Password Padlock, but most of them are paid not free.

slepr

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: is there a decent password manager for windows phone?

I am partial to Sky wallet for years. Stores everything on OneDrive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadgerBee