Is there a way to include a screenshot when asking a question?

AJ2020AJ

Oct 14, 2022
Visit site
I need to ask a question regarding a registry change I made to attempt to stop automatic updates. It would be helpful if I could post a screenshot of the relevant section of the registry to show the change I've made. Is there any way to do that? I've tried just copying and pasting but that has not worked.

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
The forums allow you to upload images as an attachment or you can link to them from elsewhere (eg: Imgur) by choosing the 'From Url' option in the image uploader.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 8.56.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 8.56.12 PM.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 8

AJ2020AJ

Oct 14, 2022
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I see all these options now, when I'm replying to this already-created thread; however, when I click on "Ask a Question" to start a new thread, the page I go to shows none of them; there are simply two text boxes, the first is titled 'Step 1 - Your Question' and the second 'Step 2 - Add Some Detail'. I even tried a different browser to no avail.

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi AJ2020AJ,

I've moved your question to our "Site Feedback & Help" forum. You should have the ability to see those insert option buttons now (they are not available in the "Ask A Question" forum posts).

You should also see those buttons in your thread asking the Registry questions since that is also posted in a main forum area. If you click the Pencil Icon on the top right of your post - you can edit and add any pictures - or just add with an additional post.

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium