Is there a way to move my favorites from Here Maps to the Windows 10 Maps app?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Now that Here apps are being discontinued and will stop working soon do you know if there is a way to move my favorite places from Here Maps to the Windows 10 Maps app? Maybe export them somehow and import them into Maps?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just published a new version with a bug fix.
For those who have favorites in the middle of nowhere with only geo coordinates but no address, it works now.

This is a pretty highly requested patch. IMHO, it mostly benefits Mobile users who want this for easy turn by turn nav to frequent destinations...

I've cloned your first post above and set you up with a Sticky Thread in Windows 10 Mobile How To Guides forum: http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...ow-import-here-collections-map-favorites.html

My personal thanks to you. :)

koenigsbier

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Usually in Here Maps if save your current position or hold a point and save it, the favorite place automatically get the address even if it's approximative like just the name of the road without any number for exemple.

But some people use it also in the nature in the middle of nowhere, where there is no road at all. There is thousands or reasons to have a favorite place without an address like good spots for hiking, rock climbing, motor bike, hunting, fishing... whatever you want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise