Is there an 8" windows tablet thats not 16:9?

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Are their any 8" tablets with windows that are not 16:9? I have a lepan mini, and its screen is more "ipad"ish in size. I like that more for reading magazines etc.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Not quite, my lepan mini has a 4:3 screen. and Also there are a bunch of 9" versions using that size.
Oh I'm sure there are dozens of white label tablets with that ratio. I had one of the first LePans a few years ago. Nice tablet but it was like hauling around a bowling ball. Thinking back now, Honeycomb was truly a dumpster fire of an OS.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Oh yeah, the new LePan mini is ok. I got it to be an adventure navigation tablet for my off road rigs. Best part was the 79.00 price tag. However, I would love a windows version of it. Android is just starting to get useable with lollipop as far as I am concerned. Nothing compared to windows. W10 is awesome, on the laptop, phone, tablet. Its awesome.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
My ASUS Vivotab Note is 16:10. I think the Dell Venue 8 Pro is as well.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

How do you like that? It seems like a great little tablet, especially the WACOM pen. The only thing that makes me hesitate is I've read a lot of people have issues with the pen not being recognized by the screen over time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz