is windows phone worth hanging onto?

vishj05

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Though I absolutely love my WP. But sometimes it really frustrates me. Compare the quality of apps. twitter has never been updated. Same fro intsagram beta. Lack so many features.
FB app sucks big time. No real feed. Even the mobile page is bad compared to android.iOS.
It seems apps are just namesakes... No big cos bother about WP.

Even MS has killed the concept of hubs which was so unique about WP. and they are not releasing any new phones.. How is that helping WP ecosystem...

I am holding onto my WP but not sure how long I can given all these facts..

stevemind

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
After trying and using all ios and droid! I was getting bored and wanted something new and fresh! I picked up a L800 and thought Wow......been here since.
Again you could asked your family and friends , but you know what they'll say..........be yourself, be different! I know I wouldn't wear the same clothes or like the same music.?

oliverr871

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Only you can answer the question that you're asking. You should consider the features of Windows Phone and compare and see which one is best for you for your needs at that time, and in the future until something newer comes along.

I was on Windows Phone for 4 years and I recently switched back to Android and it sure has come a long way in terms of battery life, app stability, and speed. And I couldn't fathom why my Nokia Lumia 720 was slightly bigger than my Sony Xperia Z1 Compact when the Sony would outrun the Lumia 720. Phones just seem to have bigger specs and bigger dimensions instead of having good specs with small dimensions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria