Issue regarding Remote Desktop Preview for Windows Phone 8.1

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Mine is XP Professional and not connecting the Remote Desktop using my IP.

Any suggestions ?

XP professional supports RDC. For that your RDC must be enabled on the remote desktop so check it first. Kindly state what kind of error are you facing?

Sent from my RM-941_im_india_204 using Tapatalk

Lu520

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
XP professional supports RDC. For that your RDC must be enabled on the remote desktop so check it first. Kindly state what kind of error are you facing?

I enabled RDC. I want to test my office system.

If i am trying to connect it is showing error like 0*204

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I enabled RDC. I want to test my office system.

If i am trying to connect it is showing error like 0*204

Make sure you are using the internal IP not the external IP address. To know your IP go to run type cmd. In the command prompt window type ipconfig. And search for ipv4 address line. That's your IP. Now put the Ip in your app , input credentials (login username pasword if any) and click connect

Lu520

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Make sure you are using the internal IP not the external IP address. To know your IP go to run type cmd. In the command prompt window type ipconfig. And search for ipv4 address line. That's your IP. Now put the Ip in your app , input credentials (login username pasword if any) and click connect

Hi kaushik there is no IPV4 for XP i think,. So i am using my internal IP only, what i used regularly to take remote from my other office systems :)

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Not working for me.

Any way thanks for your replies Kaushik :)

Many of them are facing the 20x4 error issue. Can be a bug in the app. You did everything correctly so there shouldn't be a problem. Wait for the official wp8.1 release. It might fix this. You are welcome 😊

Sarang68

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I am getting a message saying pc cant be found. Please check pc name. Error1 by 104 I checked pc name. Everything is correct

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
It's not a problem with wp8.1 its a problem with the app

Sent from where ever i currently am....
It worked perfectly in my device Lumia 625. Wp8.1 is preview hence we cannot understand wether its a problem with the OS or the app itself is faulty. Moreover there can be compatibility issues.

adamfehres

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
It's a problem with the app any programmer can tell you that.... As you have to download app if it was baked into the O/S then yes it would be an O/S fault.... Same as my problem with Skype clearly not O/S problems as tested and works on wifi now but not on data signal even though its 4g...on my 925.. Alot of apps will still be beta or not optimized for wp8.1 until its official release. Any way that's my 2 cents worth..

Sent from where ever i currently am....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124