iTunes on Surface Pro 3?

spasell

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
I use iTunes on my SP3 as I also buy everything off of iTunes...and it works great for me including watching full screen movies when I'm on a plane.

So do you notice when movie is playing that there is an issue with the dialogue not matching up with the actors lips/mouth movements over a period of time?

Usually when I use iTunes it works for about 15 minutes and then the dialogue is ahead of the actors mouths on screen. Annoying and I have to exit screen and go back and it works normally again. I am using the latest version of iTunes.

CliveSinclair

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Apple and Microsoft get along ok - at the moment. But these big companies DO fall out, so it's unwise to go with any eco system or music format that can't easily be transferred to any other operating system/device.

Look at Google (YouTube) and Microsoft - a real fallout that effected YouTube on Windows Phones. I had music from xBox, iTunes and Google in the past, but they are all in stored in MP3 format - same with video. That way, they will work on any system.

kathy13xia

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
You could try a free app called doubleTwist, I have used it for month to transfer itunes music from library to my Surface pro. Simple steps with Chewtune can make sure iTunes to Surface Pro transfer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lamtepp