I've being using my phone for 3 months now and...

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Almost eight months here and I always find myself touching it. Took me at least four months to get over aimlessly flicking the homescreen, trying to get the perfect number of tiles so that a casual long flick from the top of the screen would take me to the bottom.

I'm pretty sure that would void the warranty.

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express
As long as you don't get the moisture label on the battery or phone wet, they'll never know.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine for 5 months now and still feel the same way. That says a lot for this platform, I basically bought my HD7 two to three months after Windows Phone launched and I realized that I bought my Droid around the same timeframe of when it launched, they both had a November launch and I bought it the following January. Of course with the only difference being that the Droid happened in 2009-2010 and Windows Phone happened in 2010-2011. The big differentiators between them is that the Droid was "Android 2.0" with a decent app catalogue behind it as well, and the HD7 who's OS only launched two months prior, only had a small selection of apps and, as I just mentioned, it's a very immature OS. Despite all that though, it's still great lol... I can only imagine what wonders Mango will bring.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alec sander