Joe Belfiore leaks the first images of windows phone 10

emiel1976

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
It looks like wp 8 with a background and groups like now on windows 8.
What I like about it is also what I think will give some problems with it. I would like to see groups like in the video and as it is like now with Windows 8 you can sync them over all systems. It would be nice to see the same groups on my phone but I use mainly other programs on my phone than on my table and desktop so I wouldn't sync them that way and there I see the problem. Not everybody knows that you can put that off and not sync everything.

The look with a complete background can look good and this is just a simple image that makes that it doesn't look that good.
I like but I also like it how it is now and I hope that they make that all tiles are transparent and that you can choose what you want.

main thing for me is that I hope that wp 10 will come soon after windows 10 and not that we must wait an other year. I also think that as they come soon after the launch of win 10, that they will heave much faster a bigger amount of apps and that if they make it work very good together and that you can do things from your phone on your pc and the other way around.
I think that this with the apps will make that wp will grow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077