Just bought a BRAND NEW, Cyan, unlocked 640 XL LTE for ?95

glossywhite

Banned
Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
Just bought a BRAND NEW, Cyan, unlocked 640 XL LTE for ?95, and I must confess, I am SO excited to be going back to this old workhorse again because I KNOW what to expect, and I KNOW it's a good phone. Had a couple of phone swaps over the last 2 or 3 weeks... tried a 650... UGH, tried a Moto G4 - not bad, but nothing LIKE as good as the reviewers said, but a long way from awful, in fact, very nice indeed... but then I saw this Cyan (oh GOSH, that AMAZING, bright, happy colour!) 640 XL LTE on eBay UK, made him an offer of ?95 which he accepted, and it arrives tomorrow! YIPEE!

I had this phone in black, from May 2015 until early 2016, and although it had a few quirks and frustrations, the battery is unbelievable for stamina, the camera is breathtakingly good, and Cortana is infinitely charming, useful and funny, and SO polished and functional. When I had my black one, I recall searching for Cyan or Orange back shells, but always just "put up" (#firstworldproblems much?) with black, but now that stunning cyan is on the way. ... whooopeee! :D

Do you reckon ?95 is:

#1 An amazing price

#2 An okay price

#3 About right for its age

?

Not that I care, it's paid now and I am happy, I guess I just like affirmation and to tell the world I am happy to be going back. I am fickle & fussy, yes, and I change my mind a lot and have been known to be hasty and rash, but I know what I know, and I know from almost a year of experience that this model IS A TANK!

Cheerio, what say you all? :)

Thanks for tolerating the waffle.

Kevin Houle

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by glossywhite
Just bought a BRAND NEW, Cyan, unlocked 640 XL LTE for ?95, and I must confess, I am SO excited to be going back to this old workhorse again because I KNOW what to expect, and I KNOW it's a good phone. Had a couple of phone swaps over the last 2 or 3 weeks... tried a 650... UGH, tried a Moto G4 - not bad, but nothing LIKE as good as the reviewers said, but a long way from awful, in fact, very nice indeed... but then I saw this Cyan (oh GOSH, that AMAZING, bright, happy colour!) 640 XL LTE on eBay UK, made him an offer of ?95 which he accepted, and it arrives tomorrow! YIPEE!

I had this phone in black, from May 2015 until early 2016, and although it had a few quirks and frustrations, the battery is unbelievable for stamina, the camera is breathtakingly good, and Cortana is infinitely charming, useful and funny, and SO polished and functional. When I had my black one, I recall searching for Cyan or Orange back shells, but always just "put up" (#firstworldproblems much?) with black, but now that stunning cyan is on the way. ... whooopeee! :D

Do you reckon ?95 is:

#1 An amazing price

#2 An okay price

#3 About right for its age

?

Not that I care, it's paid now and I am happy, I guess I just like affirmation and to tell the world I am happy to be going back. I am fickle & fussy, yes, and I change my mind a lot and have been known to be hasty and rash, but I know what I know, and I know from almost a year of experience that this model IS A TANK!

Cheerio, what say you all? :)

Thanks for tolerating the waffle.

In the exact same boat as you, but paid 75 Canadian for it. Cyan Shell comes in about a week. Both ordered off eBay. Hope you enjoy.

glossywhite

Banned
Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
I actually was given ?40 of that ?95, back as a partial refund due to a very feint transparent line on the left of the screen (I am VERY fussy about my tech being pristine if new, well why wouldn't you be if buying a "brand new, boxed" device?) so it's now only cost me ?55! :)

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I actually was given ?40 of that ?95, back as a partial refund due to a very feint transparent line on the left of the screen (I am VERY fussy about my tech being pristine if new, well why wouldn't you be if buying a "brand new, boxed" device?) so it's now only cost me ?55! :)

Thief! Lol, wow you got a great deal. It's a fantastic device, and far and away the best Lumia. Enjoy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss