Just got an update... for Extras+info... what was it?

Mafiatounes

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
After the update with error message dissapeared yesterday, today i had the update again and this time i could update without error.

Verstuurd van mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

newfiend

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I installed the updates as well.. My battery life has now taken a hit as well.. I used to get life out of this thing all day and hardly go below 75-80% and now from @ 8 am till noon its down to 50%.. I'm not sure why or what was in the update but it seems to have borked my battery life considerably. I hope this gets fixed soon!!
:eck:
newfiend~

newfiend

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
So you noticed battery drain after applying the Nokia Feedback update? I just sent in some feedback with the "feedback to nokia" on my phone about that battery drain. I also started another thread on here for others having a similiar issue post update. If you are having battery drain issues post update please post there so we can get a feel how wide spread this issue is or if it's related to something else.

I have heard there are issues with Skype etc getting stuck in a sync but I don't see any issues with my phone like that and I do not have skype installed on it either... the link to my post is here : http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...ery-drain-post-recent-update-extras-info.html If you have this issue please post. no offense to the OP of this thread.. just trying to gauge how big of a problem this is.
Thanks
newfiend

newfiend

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
On your Lumia, swipe right to your Apps.. Go to Settings, System all the way down to the bottom of the list is Feedback to Nokia, You can rate the phone from 0 - 10 by tapping the bar, then it allows you to comment on it and send it to them.. I wrote about the issue in the comments and sent it in.
Hope that helps you. =)
newfiend~

pjs37

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
There was another update tonight I noticed.

In addition my heavy use scenario where I streamed music during my commute home listened to podcasts on the way in and surfed the internet a lot and spent about 1.5 hours on the phone my battery right now is at around 13%

This is without the latest update. I will do it again tomorrow and see what I get.

muitosabao

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Also, had a few of these updates. (maybe three already). no clue what they do, another one today.
My extras+info says Nokia enhancements version 1.6.1.62
Accessories agent 1.0.3.0
Feedback to nokia 2.2.0.9
Nokia first user experiencei 1.3.0.0
Warranty registration 1.1.0.4

Ally Fenty

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I, too, got the update on my Yellow Lumia 920 (AT&T) but the update failed to install over and over. Right now, when I go to the settings, I can see a text string in the place of Extras+info.

Could you guys report your findings, after clicking the link above with your carrier and model, please?

HI! I have your same problem!
I have a yellow Lumia 920 and I have updated it to the GDR Preview 8.1 in May and since then I have found this weird "@C:\Date\Programs\{2377fe1b-c10f-47da-92f3.." in my settings, where extras+info used to be. And if I tap on it, nothing opens!
I have waited before actually worrying about it, so I updated my phone everytime I got the notification.

But my "extras+info" update is still there in my store in downloads, and when I try to update it it says "Attention required. Tap here." and when I do tap, this message pops out "we're having trouble installing this app. If this is the first time you've seen this message, go ahead and try again. If the app still won't install, go to your phone update settings to make sure your phone is up to date."

I really don't know what the problem is. In my settings there is no extras+info and it's replaced by that weird link.
Is it possible that no one found the solution to this problem? Not many people seem to have this issue, but some do.
Did anyone find a way to solve this?

I tried soft resets but I am trying to avoid the hard reset, plus people who had this problem and did a hard reset didn't solve it.

I would appreciate some help!
Nokia and Windows don't seem to care!

wp_ss_20140925_0006.pngwp_ss_20140925_0004.pngwp_ss_20140925_0005.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124