Just Got My Lumia 900

mhopii

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
OHH! Ohhhh... Morse Rd...:dry

If you worked at Tuttle or even Bethel near Microcenter...but all the way over to Morse Road??? I am not due a new contract until Aug (quoted per the website) and the Wife isn't due till June. [I have found that as weird though, she got her phone in July of 2010 and I got mine in December 2010...yet I had multiple months knocked off and she didn't]

I used to work at the one by microcenter yrs ago. Its closed now though. And you can upgrade sooner most likely because you are the main line on the account. The main line usually doesn't have to wait the full 20 months to upgrade.

Also absent in the Maryland suburbs of Washington DC were I live and work. No luck asking the AT&T stores when it will crawl up here. We're about 5 miles away from the current area according to AT&T's on line map.

So, naturally, I am eager to learn how you know when it will be coming to your area? Is there a website or number to call? if there is one and it's only for the AT&T Reps, I don't think they know about it around here so anything that we could tell them that would point them in the correct direction to get the answer for us?

Thanks for any assistance you can give :)

There is no website or number to call. Its proprietary info I got from a year end meeting in January. Generally only engineers and director of sales and above have this info. I only found out because I asked our director of sales and he was cool enough to let us know about Cleveland Cincy and Columbus areas.

when the lumia 900 becomes available for purchase i want to buy online with no commitment but i cant find that option when i do a trial run with any other phone; att's website asks to choose a plan. how would i go about this? any tips or tricks? thanks.

Y don't u just go to the store?

akahabib

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Parental Contorls

I am wondering what parental controls are available on the phone...could you see if there are any apps as well...sometimes my children use my phone and I don't want them to accidentally come across an inappropriate website. Thanks.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I used to work at the one by microcenter yrs ago. Its closed now though. And you can upgrade sooner most likely because you are the main line on the account. The main line usually doesn't have to wait the full 20 months to upgrade.

No idea that was closed...I did only know it was there because I went in there once when someone kept me waiting for a Craigslist deal, I was waiting at the McDonalds, haha.

We had to do some manipulation to get a 4th line on my account, ported over from Verizon since it was from a different state...but my sister's phone is listed as the main line now and her's is due the upgrade 20 months out from her November purchase of her TITAN.

My phone when I upgraded in December 2010 WAS the main line, and I am listed 20 months out from my purchase...both the 3rd and 4th lines are 23 months out from the date of purchase.

Are you saying there is a way to knock that down on the main line? Might be worth my drive over to Morse Road...just saying, haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria