Just got Windows Lumia 820, completely being new to the Windows World

taimur_3

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
You don't need to worry about your RAM Consumption. WP is highly optimised so that each app is tombstoned in background in order to maintain the flow. I am a commerce graduate so i don't know about the engineering apps. Maybe someone else can tell you.
I have installed a software named "Battery". Often it happens that I receive a notification from that app saying my discharge speed is 26 percent/hour and soon my cellphone will get completely discharged(within 3-4 hours). The only solution that I have found for that is restarting my phone after which my discharge speed reduces back to 3 percent/hour, 2 percent/hour. This increased my curiosity to get such an app with the help of which I may know the ram/memory consumption by each app.

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have installed a software named "Battery". Often it happens that I receive a notification from that app saying my discharge speed is 26 percent/hour and soon my cellphone will get completely discharged(within 3-4 hours). The only solution that I have found for that is restarting my phone after which my discharge speed reduces back to 3 percent/hour, 2 percent/hour. This increased my curiosity to get such an app with the help of which I may know the ram/memory consumption by each app.

I will suggest you to uninstall that battery app and limit your background tasks to minimum you need. Restrict the background access for Here Drive+.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria