Kobo App

Stormdrunk

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Good Day!

Just got myself a new Lumia 950. However I go to download the Kobo ebooks app from the store and I cannot find it. I found in the store through a link through a website and am told my device is incompatible with this app. I however have the app on my lumia 920 which is running a insider preview of windows 10 and it is on the that device. I've done the updates to the phone out of the box and still no app in the store, nor can I download it. Wondering if i should do the insiders preview for the L950 as well? Any help for this irritating issue is appreciated.

Thank you!

paulsalter

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi, have noticed the same, not sure if todays app store update broke things (trying to check other apps as i think they now show the same)

The Kobo App is incompatible with my Phone, Tablet and Laptop also

If the app is already installed, it works without issue, but it seems it cannot be installed on any new devices now

Vasrias

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Good Day!

Just got myself a new Lumia 950. However I go to download the Kobo ebooks app from the store and I cannot find it. I found in the store through a link through a website and am told my device is incompatible with this app. I however have the app on my lumia 920 which is running a insider preview of windows 10 and it is on the that device. I've done the updates to the phone out of the box and still no app in the store, nor can I download it. Wondering if i should do the insiders preview for the L950 as well? Any help for this irritating issue is appreciated.

Thank you!

I had this problem of an "incompatible device" with the Microsoft Authenticator app. The solution was to set Edge to the "Mobile"-viewing mode instead of "Desktop" in the Edge settings. Maybe this is the solution for you too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon