Kudos on latest version!

bioart#WP

Aug 22, 2000
Visit site
Hi,

I've done my share of complaining on this forum, so I should give my share of compliments...

I recently installed the latest firmware combo and I'm very pleased. BT is fast (especially with compression) and the driver does not seem to crash the phone. It has been painless.

Now, I'll admit that in the meantime I went to a custom ROM, and that may have cleaned some issues I had with the sprint one, but the Redfly works wonderfully.

Sure, I would still love to see the top and bottom bars get smaller, but it works well. In fact, I may actually be able to start using it regularly now :)

I haven't been able to test the viewer, though I if I get it to work it will be amazing... I'm going to try to connect from within a VMWare fusion instance on my Mac :)

Art

mholmes7

Mar 15, 2009
Visit site
I haven't been able to test the viewer, though I if I get it to work it will be amazing... I'm going to try to connect from within a VMWare fusion instance on my Mac :)

Art

I thought bioart -- and others -- might be interested to know that I have been using the Mobile Viewer all day on a VMWare Fusion (latest version) instance on my iMac (Leopard, latest version) with a standard Verizon i760 running 6.1. So far, no problems. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leliawindler