L 620 on lumia black, still not showing Cyan update

NinadJane

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I'm a Lumia 620 user from India, and I have not been able to update to cyan. I'm on Lumia black, Never installed Developer's preview on my phone. As of today, my phone has not recieved the OTA cyan update. Whenever I check phone update, it displays that my phone is up to date. I tried using the NSU tool for retail, but I'm getting error code 0x80131500. I'm really frustrated. Hope someone can help me.:angry::angry:

NinadJane

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi Malay, thanks for such a quick response. My primary connection is WiFi, I have checked using my cellular connection though (Tata Docomo)

Malay Agarwal

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
I suggest firstly u should got to ur computers control panel, then go to Administrative tools and then services, where u need to find internet connection sharing and windows firewall, which u need to switch off. After this, u should be (probably) be able to upgrade using NSU.
And if not successful please switch back on the things I told u to switch off.

NinadJane

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I suggest firstly u should got to ur computers control panel, then go to Administrative tools and then services, where u need to find internet connection sharing and windows firewall, which u need to switch off. After this, u should be (probably) be able to upgrade using NSU.
And if not successful please switch back on the things I told u to switch off.

Hi! Problem solved. I emailed the Nokia Support, and they sent some useless reply first. But after getting a request for feedback, I gave them a piece of my mind this morning and I got the update an hour ago. Coincidence? :winktongue:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss