Last Program re-opening...

gioulist

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I have WM6.5 on a Touch Pro 2

I recently noticed a rather annoying feature of WM. I am not sure if it's new or original, as I've only had the phone for a few weeks.

I am on a messaging program (SMS/MMS or one of my email accts). I close/end the program (I also go to the Task Manager making sure there are no running programs). I go to the Home Screen. I switch the screen off.

A few minutes later, I turn the screen on. Instead of the Home Screen, the last messaging account is open, staring at me!

It's not that important,as I would simply X on top right and go to the Home Screen. But rather annoying. Interesting, it doesn't happen all the time either. Sometimes I turn the screen on and the Home Screen is right there.

Thoughts appreciated

altae

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I have never experienced this kind of behaviour. So maybe it's really a problem with your phone/ rom. How is your device configurated? Does hitting the X close or minimise the program? My phone (Xperia X1, WM 6.1) closes programs when tapping the X button.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
havent experienced that with my stock att tilt2. Another forum is reporting that a rom update is coming out for the tilt2 within the next week or so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leliawindler