Laura Knotek promoted to Mod Team Leader...Congrats !

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong but if I spotted right Laura Knotek has been promoted to Mod Team Leader. Many congrats and best wishes with you new set of tasks and duties. Keep up the great work as always ! :)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
She has been our fearlees, stern, hard driving, fair, balanced, and slightly overworked team leader for a little while now. We here at WPC continue to be very lucky someone of her tech background and work ethic enjoys this challenge.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks to all of you! 😊

Yes, it is true.

My job is easy, since I have so many great members, Ambassadors and Moderators who help make WPCentral the best forum for Windows Phone.

Thanks again to all of you! 😊

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Is that two Laura appreciation threads now? Wow celebrity status ;) Congrats again!

Slightly off topic, but can't remember if I said congrats to Snowmutt on his mod status..so yeah. I'll show my appreciation if there is another fantasy football league and my auto generated team reigns supreme *wink wink nudge nudge*

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
yay! NEW MOMMY!

Hahha..just joking! BIG BIG Congrats! It's not going to be easy controlling children, but its sure a privilege. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro