Leaked Windows 10 for Phone images

TomSassen

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
except if you read the thread you'd know these are fake.
also, a feature like that would be for phablets

I know the first pictures are fake, but haven't heard anything about the last one.
Even if it's a fake I can still say that it's gonna be very tiny on probably every phone, right?

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I know the first pictures are fake, but haven't heard anything about the last one.
Even if it's a fake I can still say that it's gonna be very tiny on probably every phone, right?

well, I interpreted the last bit as believing it to be true, if I was wrong then apologies.

Also, I dunno, I think it'd be acceptable on the 1520, I used the 3 rows on my 925, its was pretty small, but it was still useable, and I still preferred it, I think 4 tiles would feel about the same as 3 rows did on my 925, though I think 4 rows might get a bit to cluttered, only reason I'd want them is so i could stick some large tiles in there lol

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
None of this stuff is real until Microsoft confirms it is. IMHO. Won't be long now before we all are on the same page, err, start screen.

Nitesh37

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Changes to be reveal with Windows 10(Mobile)
1.Windows Phone 10 small tablet
2.Wallpaper in the background and tile semitransparent
3.Groups in the Start screen
4.Greater number of shortcuts in the Action Center
5.Mix View, Live Tile exploded
6.Room Beta

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Changes to be reveal with Windows 10(Mobile)
1.Windows Phone 10 small tablet
2.Wallpaper in the background and tile semitransparent
3.Groups in the Start screen
4.Greater number of shortcuts in the Action Center
5.Mix View, Live Tile exploded
6.Room Beta

The funny part to me is Room Beta.

nohra

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Looking good. Start screen tiles being multi-colored isn't the prettiest, but I wouldn't go as far as saying ugly. If they can be set to a unified tint with the same transparency, that would be fine. Having more options for the Action Center is definitely a plus. Also would be great to have a built-in native flashlight instead of the apps we have to get now that give permission to everything short of your last tax return.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs