Lenovo's excellent 'Legion Go' PC gaming handheld alternative to the Steam Deck and ASUS Rog Ally just got a big discount at Best Buy ahead of Amaz...

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
$649 is a good price. Technically, I really like my Legion Go but I never get to use it. :ROFLMAO:

I was so mobile for the first couple of months so I got to use it a lot. Now I'm stationary and it's taken a backseat to my Xbox.

AwesomePossum

Oct 28, 2024
Visit site
So this is only regularly $100 more than the 1TB Deck for the same amount of storage, and it does have a trackpad, which is definitely welcome, since the ROG Ally is missing any.

I wonder if I can mention that $100 off of $749.99 isn't 10%? I guess now it will let me without flagging my post. Maybe I can mention I laughed when I saw the wrong words used in both this and the ROG Ally Black Friday deal articles now, too.

But at least this one seems to have working links, the other ROG Ally article I think tried to link to this article, but instead just linked to itself for some reason.

Also expected some mention of it's Switch controllers, but maybe since they have Hall-effect joystick they didn't want to compare them. And maybe they don't work as separate controllers either, IDK.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AwesomePossum