List here what you DO NOT like on 8.1.

SumairB

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
One of the qualms I have is the bug in which rewinding or forwarding a video emits a loud, annoying, split-second sound. It comes even when the video/phone is muted. I hate it.

Alexandre Borges

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Ok, they could let you hold the Vol Down button and silence the phone without turning it on, but: On/Off > holding Vol down until is silenced is just one step more.

Or

On/Off > Vol button > Tap the icon (which I use more), is one more step.

Is not that complicated.

P Fisher

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Have I got this wrong or does it take 4 steps to mute the volume control?

When you are in a meeting and your phone rings loud, you are fumbling around -> 4 steps to mute the phone can feel like a long time... especially if you start by holding the phone upside down! I should be able to shake the phone, turn it over, maybe double-click the volume control - anything really - because at times my second reaction is to want to stomp on it!

CormacEvilEye

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
My brand new phone is ignoring the "desktop version" setting, and keeps diverting to mobile.

Specifically, on Facebook, I force the phone to go to the full homepage - but ANY link off the homepage is automatically diverting to a mobile version, and I hate mobile versions of websites. "Hate" is a truly vanilla description for how I feel about mobile websites...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes