Live tile on people group stops working (And other pinned groups)

jssmarathon

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed this behavior? When I first pinned a group, or the people group, to the start screen contacts with pictures run across the live tile but after a while I wind up getting just blank circles.

If you remove the tile and reconnect they come back for a little while but not permanent

now the people group just has the blank circles even if I did just re pin to the start screen

is this a bug?

Babs75

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
My 'people' group just has the circles. That's all it's ever had.

But I wanted to ask: This is my first Windows phone. I really like the live tile thing. Didn't have that on my Android. I have the news app and then I also added CNN but wondering if anyone else has found some live tile apps that are cool.

jssmarathon

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
If you have never experienced life tiles before you are in for a treat.

I find it to be one of the best part of Windows phone and certainly missing from both android and iPhone

Check out for example the money program or various news programs such as NBC news or some sports programs or whether programs

Keep in mind that you have to configure the live tile options to work for every application and that allowing them to run in the background for updates may use your data and some battery power

If you have pictures for your contacts in the People's application that will scroll across the screen in the live tile, but that is an issue I am having in this new Windows 10 operating system that it is not consistent

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazt6h