Live tiles are only updating on internet

yaro da yaar

Banned
Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I have started facing a weird problem. My live tiles doesn't update by itself but when i start my internet, they update immediately and works properly till i switch off my internet.

I am talking about battery app(enless), live calendar app(meek), my talking tom(not getting notifications offline).

Soft reset doesn't solve problem. Does anybody have solution??

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
For a calendar that works offline, you can try using Iconical. Doesn't need the internet to update.

It all depends on how the apps are coded. Battery app should not need internet, but its been coded that way. Same goes for some calendar apps. Try iconical or chronos calendar. They work fine

yaro da yaar

Banned
Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
For a calendar that works offline, you can try using Iconical. Doesn't need the internet to update.

It all depends on how the apps are coded. Battery app should not need internet, but its been coded that way. Same goes for some calendar apps. Try iconical or chronos calendar. They work fine
they were working fine previously, didn't know what happened to these apps now, these apps are working fine on my friend's phone w/o internet

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Try the following steps:
1) Un-pin tile
2) Clear temp memory
3) Soft reset
4) Re-pin tile

BTW which app do you use for battery status? Insider pro at one point only updated the live tile when I used to open the app. I fixed this by following the above till step 3. I re-pinned the tile from the app by going to settings-> pin to start. Seems to be working fine since then.

Please update if it helps

yaro da yaar

Banned
Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Try the following steps:
1) Un-pin tile
2) Clear temp memory
3) Soft reset
4) Re-pin tile

BTW which app do you use for battery status? Insider pro at one point only updated the live tile when I used to open the app. I fixed this by following the above till step 3. I re-pinned the tile from the app by going to settings-> pin to start. Seems to be working fine since then.

Please update if it helps
will try

Binoya Mathews

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Nothing seems to work

Thats because those apps have been coded that way..change the app and see if it works.I get the same problem ,with notifications about the ' battery discharging quickly 'or the 'battery is low'.Can`t help it.Whats more i hate the fact that there is no manual way to check for updates for apps,everything is network dependant.

yaro da yaar

Banned
Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
But guys these apps were working fine before one month, so the coding part ruled out and phone is not in battery saver mode. I feel that asphalt 8 is doing these problems but i am not sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)