Looking for advice, Screen went nuts

amorek13

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
So my screen went completely nuts last night, would not respond to my touches but would act like I was touching something different, everything else worked fine, even the keys on the bottom, phone got really hot camera area on sum card side, few resets, hard resets nothing, I did Nokia tool thing and it seem to fix it, everything is working fine, except I can not go into display settings, what do you guys suggest, should I contact Nokia and try to have them fix it ?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I guess yeah you should...it could be a digitizer problem for the touch! and what exactly do you mean by the "Nokia tool"

amorek13

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Can't remember what its called, Nokia software you download on PC, just installed 8.1 again, top of the screen not responding to touch, can't get the notification to slide down

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Can't remember what its called, Nokia software you download on PC, just installed 8.1 again, top of the screen not responding to touch, can't get the notification to slide down

it could be that your digitizer just went bad....if it's still under warranty you can get it replaced

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz