Looking to jump into Windows Phone as my first smartphone!

xxxthebxxx

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up! The 928 suddenly jumped in price, coincidence that today was the day I would be able to purchase it xD. Still, $29.99 on Amazon is much cheaper than Verizon. I held the 928 in hand; it really isn't as sharp as people have said, plus with a case the design won't matter much.
Funding isn't really the primarily concern, I do like to tinker with settings when bored which I'm sure Android has the edge on, but I'm sure WP8 has more under the hood even though it's a minimalistic interface. As long as WP8 can handle texting, emailing, internet browsing, office, and some popular apps, then it should be fine.

xxxthebxxx

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello again! Just as an update, I received my 928 yesterday and have been spending the day customizing and figuring it out. I made a thread in the 928 forum with some of my initial questions (already) but I am pleased and love the design already! Thanks for all of your help!

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello again! Just as an update, I received my 928 yesterday and have been spending the day customizing and figuring it out. I made a thread in the 928 forum with some of my initial questions (already) but I am pleased and love the design already! Thanks for all of your help!

Welcome aboard the WP-train! :D

I think that you will find WP quite awesome, even if you might not find all the apps your friends have. Don't forget to show off how fluid and cool your new phone is to them! :D And make them jaelous with Halo: Spartan Assault! :D

ivanflo

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Windows phone interface is refreshing and way easier to use. Once you understand the basics of the interface is very pretty and powerful. Looks clean and modern too. The lack of apps has really been addressed in the last couple weeks, if you have a Nokia anyway. Oggl is good.. 6sec for vine,(official vine coming), nre halo game, clipboard, path and some unique ones around too. Windows phone is starting to hit its stride.

Developers seem to be recognizing it as a legitimate third platform as can be seen through various app gaps being filled and oggl launching on windows phone after ios, no oggl for android.

Sent from my RM-821_apac_australia_new_zealand_218 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124