Love Microsoft but.....

Pob234

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Love Microsoft at least like the family member that's grows on you to the point that when you start to fall out with them it hurts. But crying out loud what they playing at with the release of windows phone 8.1.

I'm a very frustrated 920 owner on CV GB, and considering this was their first high end lumia this fact appears to result in being pushed right to the back of the queue.

If there's one thing Microsoft need to learn from this debacle is that phone updates need to managed much better and if they insist in staggering the release then they really need to provide a transparent release schedules. An informed user base is a happy user base

Thoughts?

labsii

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
Well, it is hard to say... I think that those that matters most never go first, as first updates might experience unexpected problems...

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Have yet to find WHO is in charge of what phones get the updates first. I can understand why NO ONE wants to take the responsibility however. Lynch mob.

Sent from my KFTT using Mobile Nations mobile app

osallent

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I am so glad I got a Lumia 635 instead of waiting for my phone to get the update. I don't think I'll buy another WP until WP 9.0 comes out in a year, then I'll go for a high-middle range phone. The last thing I need is to buy a Lumia 730 or 830 and less than a year from now find myself waiting for months on end to get the update to WP9.0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital