Love To See Galaxy Note 2 Size

FinsUpDNC

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Would love to see a Win8 device with the screen size of the note. I use my phone much more as a mini tablet then a phone anyway. Samsung could do this, more options the merrier.

EvanKr

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
While I am a fan of larger displays and would absolutely LOVE to see a 5.5" WP, I'm not sure how nicely it would run on a display that big. Android can be customized and skinned for phones of all shapes and sizes, WPs really only have one interface, whether it's on a 3.7" display for a 4.7" display, it's the same but with larger text, tiles, etc. The Titan for instance, while it is a nice device, isn't really optimized to run WP in the sense that everything looks oversized, and unoptimized for the larger display. If MS let manufacturers tweak the OS a bit more to accommodate a larger variety of screen sizes better, that'd be great.

Anyways, hopefully the Titan 3 will come in at around 5" like the rumored One X replacement. Obviously the larger screen size isn't for everyone, but I for one am a huge fan; the 4.3" display of the 8X is a bit of a letdown for me.

johnmcd348

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I too would love a large screen and especially a stylus phone like the Note/Note2. I've actually been seriously considering it in the coming weeks when the Note 2 is released. I thought I was having serious issues with my Arrive but come to find out it's a Tower issue they are working on. I may wait out the Sprint delay in releasing any WP8 devices now if they get teh issue fixed quickly. Supposedly I have an Arave on the way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss