LTE showing on 928 Verizon but no data connection

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I just started having this issue today at work. When the phone switches to 3g, data works fine. On LTE, no data at all.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Update: When I left work, I tried accessing the web, still on LTE and it worked fine. It's like the LTE was being jammed at work. Humm, I do work on a DOE installation....

But today, in the same area, LTE is working fine.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Update: When I left work, I tried accessing the web, still on LTE and it worked fine. It's like the LTE was being jammed at work. Humm, I do work on a DOE installation....

But today, in the same area, LTE is working fine.

Wrap your phone in tinfoil. :wink:

osumorris2315

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Hey I have a similar problem with my old 822 and my new 928. I complained to Verizon enough I went through 3 822's they finally upgraded me to the 928, but unfortunately it still happens. WiFi works perfectly, its the 4g lte that's the problem it says I have full bars but somedays the lte is slow as hell or no existent at all. The weird thing is it will stream a video perfectly after waiting a good min for it to start. Seems to me the phones are having trouble keeping connection with the 4g, therefore it takes forever to initialize a data transfer like a webpage or twitter update( a serious lag time) some apps don't even update because this process is so slow. And this happens to me about 5 out of 7 days of the week. This makes my 928 barely usable outside of WiFi.

Lumia 928

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Wow, that is terrible. It seems like my problem was an isolated instance. I never had this issue with my 822.

nickdu

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the problem also on a new 928 I just got a couple days ago. Someone on this thread said they believe it was an LTE issue, which maybe it is. But can the LTE issue cause the phone not to use wifi? I assume the phone will use wifi for data if it's available, so why when I'm at home with wifi do I run into this issue sometimes?

Thanks,
Nick

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimGitz