Lumia 1020 fuzzy ,soft, and noisy images After Cyan update

adnan720

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
hi, eveyone,

on my lumia 1020 cyan update, images comes with noise,fuzzy,soft and loosing quality , not as seen in promotional campaign or seen in commercial .the 41 mp(38mp) camera is not justified
please dont say anything like, do proper settings adjustment and use nokia lens or microsoft lens.
i am photographer and have nikon d5100 and also used all the nokia camera series phone , n85,n97mini,n8,l720 and now l1020

n85,n97mini and n8 , no doubt great camera performance.
i have doubt on lumia 1020 camera performance decrease after Cyan update , i have never been use this phone before cyan update.
Thanks

milkyway

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
please upload some samples so we can judge the photos. do you take about macro, landscape, portrait or all of them? do you focus properly? etc etc...

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I'm facing the same problem, I had tried to flash OS once but didn't help. the image quality is equal to lumia 720 pictures.... doing all the search for finding the solution. when i zoom the pictures in nokia camera the pictures are not smooth, i can find its blur and noisy.. i had tried all the option available (5mp), (5Mp + 38 Mp) , (5MP+ 38 DNG) not the image seems to be the same in all settings...

thinking to downgrade from 8.1 to 8... need your help if you had find a solution.....

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
hi, eveyone,

on my lumia 1020 cyan update, images comes with noise,fuzzy,soft and loosing quality , not as seen in promotional campaign or seen in commercial .the 41 mp(38mp) camera is not justified
please dont say anything like, do proper settings adjustment and use nokia lens or microsoft lens.
i am photographer and have nikon d5100 and also used all the nokia camera series phone , n85,n97mini,n8,l720 and now l1020

n85,n97mini and n8 , no doubt great camera performance.
i have doubt on lumia 1020 camera performance decrease after Cyan update , i have never been use this phone before cyan update.
Thanks

Upload some photos so we can all have a look. I updated to Cyan a while back and my photos remain the same (bloody fantastic, that is)

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
A bit on the contrary in my case, where my photos are now a bit sharper (with less grain) with the same ISO (100) from Black, to DevPrev 8.1 to full Cyan. However, I can not, at the moment, post photos for comparison since it's not really easy to replicate random scenery.:cool:

But we'd still like to see samples of your photos for reference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans