lumia 1020 - WP 10 - quiet hours is not turning off

Dhan117

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I just updated my phone to the latest windows insider version of WP 10. i noticed that in the notification tab quiet hours is enabled. I have tried to turn it off but its not going away. any suggestions ?

svaethier

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
It's a bug,if it's blinking it's more than likely off anyways,go to Cortana's settings menu then into quiet hour settings to check for yourself

mikeofthegarden

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Is it "on" but flashing?

As far as I can tell, there is no way to toggle it from the Action Center. But you can turn it on and off, and set automatic hours in Cortana's notebook.

Dan Harris

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I dont have Cortana since i am in Canada. is there no other way to turn it out ?

From what I've seen on Twitter from Gabe Aul, there is no other way. But it may not actually be turned on just because the icon is flashing - Have you tried calling or sending a text message from another phone to see if it's definitely on?

Erik Meegdes

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
Same issue here (the Netherlands), no Cotana, no menu options. (but not on a 1020 but 930)
Emails, messages will arrive ... but no sounds, no counters in my tiles for sms messages. WhatsApp will show a counter.
Kind of annoying.

Greetz,

Erik

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
@dan harris - i can call and get messages and stuff. it working but the icon is blinking
If you are in area without Coartana support there is basically nothing you can do, it blinks and looks like it is turned on but actually it is not and have no effect on overall phone funtionality, so just don't worry about, leave it as is until the next update :D

BrennanWes2

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
When I turn on quiet hours like let's say 1 minute later it turns off I try it from the quick settings taskbar and from Cortana on wp 10 phone Nokia Lumia 635 denim version windows 10

Darron Smith1

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
For me, I have QH enabled with "Send auto-text reply to incoming texts." Texts come through quietly, but it does not send the auto-reply. Also, my phone calls come though loud and clear even though QH is enabled. I've checked all settings and this shouldn't happen. Am I the only one? I'm on the Win10Mo preview.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yenofenny