Lumia 1520 $99 ONLINE only?

Daylife

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, i have a question about ATT and the Lumia 1520. I called my ATT store in Virginia Beach and they told me that the 1520 is $199, i told them that its $99 online and they told me that its an online thing. So when i told them if i could walk in and get the phone they told me that they would have to order it LMFAO............So wtf is that?

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I ran into the same problem. Just order it online! AT&T usually ships really quickly. Don't order it from the MS store however; I don't think the people who preordered it over a month ago have gotten theirs yet...

DaSurfa

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
The $99 deal is only online. I've tried all the stores here and none would price match.
As for how quick it ships, I was told by rep on phone 2-3 days.
I wanted yellow but sold out so I got the red. Ordered last week Wednesday, it's been over a week and my order is still in processing, WTF ATT!

darth_furious

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I got mine in store the went online to wireless.att.com and talked to customer support to price match or I would return in store and order online (14 day from purchase). They credited me $100 no questions for my next cell bill.
Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Board Express

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I am pretty sure a place like Best Buy will actually price match AT&T's online store, but AT&T retail stores will not price match their online...or at least it is extremely YMMV (I had them do it once for my Samsung Focus...got a No the other 3-4 times I've asked over the last 8 years)

But, it makes sense for business reasons, they are having to pay for people and a store front and you get the phone instantly so some will pay more.

Daylife

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Well i went to another store and they had the phone in, they only had one black one. The guy was super excited to sell me that thing and started opening an i told him "Hey its $99.99 right?" he looks on his stupid computer and goes nope its $199.99 and i was like ok, thank you! PACE OUT!

I wanted to trade in my Lumia 920 for the 1520...They were giving me $100 for it, the fact that im signing another 2 yr contract, plus taking the skimp version of the 1520 makes me LOL...

DEEBS808

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
my cousin works at my local ATT store she said she could not get me the online discount . So I went ahead and ordered online. but she did give me discounts on accesories

Hawkhe

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I bought mine with the online discount. I was switching from Verizon and told them I would go to T-Mobile if they wouldn't give me the online price and the manager gave me the discount. You just have to be more demanding with them. They are not suppose to offer online discounts but the manager does have the power.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo