Lumia 1520 and Net10 sim card question please help

pockets89

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

I recently purchased a Lumia 1520 off eBay and I know its an att phone but was under the impression that of you use an att mvno u don't need an unlock code for the phone.

When I put in the sim card it says sim invalid. So I just need to validate and activate service for the sim to be accepted or do I need to unlock the phone even though I'm still using att network.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

jiovine

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Are you sure it is not a Net10 T Mobile sim card? I believe it will be pink shaded if it is... You can get then direct from Net10 for $6 or pickup a sim kit from walmart, bestbuy, radio shack or target.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure it is not a Net10 T Mobile sim card? I believe it will be pink shaded if it is... You can get then direct from Net10 for $6 or pickup a sim kit from walmart, bestbuy, radio shack or target.

OP, this is what I was thinking. If you bought it off eBay I wouldn't trust what the seller says, unless it's explicitly marked as AT&T. Net10 sells SIM cards directly for $6.99. I'd order an AT&T one from them. They don't sell a nano SIM, but cutters are about $5 on eBay or Amazon. Or if you're brave you can cut it with a scissors. Or if you stop by where I work I'll cut it for you for free!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium