Lumia 1520 -Heavy Duty Case

oshintao

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'm currently owner of a Lumia 720,but this Monday its arriving my Lumia 1520, so I'm looking for cases , to be specific a heavy duty ones and at the end I got with 3 potentials cases.

1) Desert Rain Camouflage Dual Layer Hybridplus holster by Miniturtle

2) JKase Diablo Dual Layer Hybrid by JKase

3) Amzer Dual Layer Hybrid by Amzer

Anyone of you guys had tried or have personal experience with one of this cases?

All of this you can find on Amazon ,once again Im not looking for faahionist cases , what Im looking best protection for the phone.

Thanks guys!

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I have this: Robot Check

Pretty badass if you ask me. Superb grip and it protects not only the screen of your phone but it also protects your camera cover from touching the table. Also, it doubles as a stand which I find very useful when watching youtube videos on my phone.

I bought it on eBay for less than that but I'm from the Philippines and it ships from Hong Kong so delivery time is shorter. But the Amazon price is really decent. I strongly recommend that. Some Youtuber told me to get it in a dark color since the lighter ones tend to be dirty overtime. I got the black.

zdravez

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I have the #2 in your list and the only thing I have to say is: Get it!
It has saved my phone's @$$ on a dozen occasions. It adds some bulk to the phone but is well worth the minor inconvenience.

bfrank2154

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
I found a nice (cheap) case on ebay. Is an "S" style clear version for my 1520. As it is a larger phone, wanted something that would still protect it, but be able to fit it into my side or back pocket. This one does both.... you can spend 15, 20, 30 or more for a case, but I wanted something lightweight, that protects the edges and corners. Have had the phone over a year, and never removed the protective tape on the back side. Keeps any scratches off as no matter what case you use, you are going to get dirt or other grime inside the case at some point.

Is a TPU case, and it does show off the smokin Red color.... also have a window protector on since day 1.... still looks brand new and will get top dollar for it down the road when I upgrade to the next product...

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I have #3, the Amzer Hybrid. I've used this one for all my Lumias over the past few years. It's not the prettiest but it is the most functional for my needs. I recommend it highly.

oshintao

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Thanks you guys, as the folks continue posting with their own experiences its helpfull.
Some also post other cases to take in consideration , and that's good.

One thing that I like its the support that I see between members,I'm gonna continue checking cases and the post here BC at the end of the night I'll buy it, with a screen protector.

Just to give an example I have a hard silicone case since 2013 on my L720 that I bought on Barcelona-Spain it only cost me 5? and believe it or not my phone continue on 9/10 cosmetics,but seen so many sellers on eBay selling L1520 with cracked screen I wanna really protection.

Ps.- Thanks aximtreo go let me know that worldspy was selling the phone ,it should be arriving on Monday, I'm more than excited! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss