Lumia 520 - windows 10 preview

vdfl

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
Should I update my phone Nokia lumia 520 to windows 10 technical preview now or wait till the official update. I'm totally confused about that.
Please suggest me what to do

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Should I update my phone Nokia lumia 520 to windows 10 technical preview now or wait till the official update. I'm totally confused about that.
Please suggest me what to do

I installed and downgraded twice on my Lumia 520 without issue. If you use the Windows Phone Recovery tool properly on your pc when you want to downgrade from Windows Phone 10 tech preview you will be fine. I used it on my main phone. Just use the recovery tool correctly and you will be fine.

vdfl

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
I installed and downgraded twice on my Lumia 520 without issue. If you use the Windows Phone Recovery tool properly on your pc when you want to downgrade from Windows Phone 10 tech preview you will be fine. I used it on my main phone. Just use the recovery tool correctly and you will be fine.

Okay I'll try doing that but it's my primary phone.

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Okay I'll try doing that but it's my primary phone.

Mine too, but I did dive in just to experience win 10. Must say its still very buggy & glitchy, absolutely not for a daily driver or main phone, especially when it's a low RAM device.
Crashes a lot & did have to rollback thrice cause of random reboot cycles.
But all said & done, do give it a shot over the weekend or some other time when your phone is not very busy & if anything should go wrong, Lumia recovery tool worked just fine for me.

vdfl

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
Mine too, but I did dive in just to experience win 10. Must say its still very buggy & glitchy, absolutely not for a daily driver or main phone, especially when it's a low RAM device.
Crashes a lot & did have to rollback thrice cause of random reboot cycles.
But all said & done, do give it a shot over the weekend or some other time when your phone is not very busy & if anything should go wrong, Lumia recovery tool worked just fine for me.

Now I think ...i should give a try (let's hope for the best) :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss