lumia 535 dual sim network issue

Prasad KVL

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
I recently bought dual SIM 535. The issue I have is that at time I am able to have only one sim network active. If first sim is active the second one in sim setting indicates "no network found". The way to get 2nd sim network is to select it in "sim for data connection", but as soon as I select 2nd sim for data connection the 1st sim network goes down and shows as no network found in sim settings!!
Appreciate any help in gettin both sim cellular network work at the same time.
Thanks

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I recently bought dual SIM 535. The issue I have is that at time I am able to have only one sim network active. If first sim is active the second one in sim setting indicates "no network found". The way to get 2nd sim network is to select it in "sim for data connection", but as soon as I select 2nd sim for data connection the 1st sim network goes down and shows as no network found in sim settings!!
Thanks

are you on WP10 TP??

oliver2015

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I have a similar issue. Once there is an active network, it suddenly does not recognize the second sim but the sim will work perfectly in another phone, so it is not an issue of network. Please i will really appreciate a help, no longer enjoying the phone because i have just one active sim.

Arman Safikhani

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue, I can't use both sim cards at the same time, If I choose the first SIM for data connection (under celluar + SIM section), the second will be disabled and signal strength disappears or it's there, but I cant make calls. The same applies to first sim if I choose the second for Data Connection.

It's really annoying! anybody found a fix for it?
Here are the full details:
OS version: 8.10.14234.375
Hardware revision number: 3.0.0.0
Radio software version: 20c9.00076.0001
Chip SOC version: 8212

Network+ software version: 3.0.0.11

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
I have a similar issue. Once there is an active network, it suddenly does not recognize the second sim but the sim will work perfectly in another phone, so it is not an issue of network. Please i will really appreciate a help, no longer enjoying the phone because i have just one active sim.

I have the same issue, I can't use both sim cards at the same time, If I choose the first SIM for data connection (under celluar + SIM section), the second will be disabled and signal strength disappears or it's there, but I cant make calls. The same applies to first sim if I choose the second for Data Connection.

It's really annoying! anybody found a fix for it?
Here are the full details:
OS version: 8.10.14234.375
Hardware revision number: 3.0.0.0
Radio software version: 20c9.00076.0001
Chip SOC version: 8212

Network+ software version: 3.0.0.11

Thanks

Hello Guys,

Has your problem been solved yet?

I'm also suffering from this problem too.
I'm sure this is antenna(PCB) problem of my Lumia But want to confirm from you guys...

Last edited:

taiwo akindele

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
THE END OF DUAL SIM PROBLEM ON YOUR LUMIA PHONE (Both Sims Can now work)
Under settings > Network & off “USE ONLY 3G” > Set & select “OFF” in smart dual sim. Then restart. Problem solved

taiwo akindele

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
THE END OF DUAL SIM PROBLEM ON YOUR LUMIA PHONE (Both Sims Can now work
Under settings > Network & off “USE ONLY 3G” > Set & select “OFF” in smart dual sim. Then restart. Problem solved

taiwo akindele

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo