Lumia 625- after factory reset, Here maps & here drive disappeared. How can I get it back?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 625- after factory reset, Here maps & here drive dissappeared.

Hy guys!
I have a little problem with a lumia 625. I made a factory reset on the phone, everything was just fine,until i realized that any of here apps are dissappeared.
Here drive and here maps didn't installed automatically,and I can't find it in the store.
Have anybody met this problem? How can it be solved? The phone's software is Wp 8.1 update 1.

deamon92

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
Re: Lumia 625- after factory reset, Here maps & here drive dissappeared.

It hasn't got an sd card. Any other idea? I can download Here maps,manually via browser (microsoft page,i found a link in the forum),but it doesn't work in the case of here drive. It shows that the mobile phone version is not supported or something. (the phone isn't in my hand right now.) Maybe some region problem? Please help,if you have any idea about this (it's a very annoying situation :D )

Jeremy A

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: Lumia 625- after factory reset, Here maps & here drive disappeared. How can I get it back?

The same happened to me on a 620. Here Maps, Here Drive and City Lens have disappeared.

I downloaded my local maps but,Here Drive and City Lens are not in app store and there is no way to get them back. The phone is updated, there is no SD card and I had backed up. The live tiles for Here just say app is unavailable.

I was on the point of upgrading to another Windows phone but too many of these things happen with Microsoft and apparently they don't care.

Help?

Borna Volaric

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: Lumia 625- after factory reset, Here maps & here drive disappeared. How can I get it back?

Hi,
go to Windows Store on your phone, click on three dots in lower right part of screen and go to My apps. There You will find Here drive and Here maps available to install.
Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos