Lumia 625 Available for pre-order!

Alex Rodriguez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I only looked for scratches when inspecting the screen. :unhappy: I called them the next day and they said they could exchange it. So I'm going there Tue/Wed to do the exchange. By the way, will I need to contact MetroPCS (my carrier) to change something on my account once I have the new device? I'm guessing it's just a matter of removing the SIM from the old phone, then placing it on the new one.... Right?

I'll order one of these 14 cases and a screen protector later this week. Which SP did you order?

http://www.amazon.com/IQ-Shield-LIQuidSkin-Protector-Replacement/dp/B00E9GLZLO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378170034&sr=8-1&keywords=Lumia+625+screen+protector

regarding the Sim i think you just have to move it to the new phone and thats it. That phone is gsm it doesn't need to be configure by them. Just when they give you the new one turn it on there until you get to the screen with the tiles and check the screen to make sure everything is ok

Alex Rodriguez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site

WPhoney

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

I'm glad I exchanged my "defective" phone for a new one. The new unit has less backlight bleed and no dark spot. That dark spot was driving me bananas! I'm happy with my new 625 now. For the $300 I paid, it's a great deal! Unlocked! :cool: I wish the screen were bigger, though, since reading comics on a 4.7 inch display is hard. However, if I waited for the larger Lumia models that are coming, I'd have to pay a lot more than $300 and be locked to AT&T.

What I wonder now is, will we ever get GDR3?!

I'm also satisfied with the service I got from CTINYC. They exchanged my "defective" phone without making a fuss about it. And they allowed my replacement unit to be a white one. They didn't have a white model the day I bought my original phone and that forced me to settle with the black one, instead. I had never heard of that store before (almost ordered from Negri), but I decided to give CTINYC a try because they have an actual brick & mortar store where I could check out the phones.

Alex Rodriguez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad I exchanged my "defective" phone for a new one. The new unit has less backlight bleed and no dark spot. That dark spot was driving me bananas! I'm happy with my new 625 now. For the $300 I paid, it's a great deal! Unlocked! :cool: I wish the screen were bigger, though, since reading comics on a 4.7 inch display is hard. However, if I waited for the larger Lumia models that are coming, I'd have to pay a lot more than $300 and be locked to AT&T.

What I wonder now is, will we ever get GDR3?!

I'm also satisfied with the service I got from CTINYC. They exchanged my "defective" phone without making a fuss about it. And they allowed my replacement unit to be a white one. They didn't have a white model the day I bought my original phone and that forced me to settle with the black one, instead. I had never heard of that store before (almost ordered from Negri), but I decided to give CTINYC a try because they have an actual brick & mortar store where I could check out the phones.
I'm glad everything worked out for you. I said that starting with my 625 all my phones are going to be international. I'm tired of the treatment of AT&T. If I like a phone and because of the bands is not compatible and I have to buy here in the US I rather go to the Microsoft store but I don't want anything from AT&T. Now that I found that store ctinyc they are going to be my store to get my phones , they are here in NY and it is easy to me to just order it and walk by to pick it up, plus the price is almost the price they pay originally for the product so we are not paying that much over the original price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazt6h