Lumia 640 LTE Dual Sim in Boot Loop, Vibrates but Black Screen

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello, so yesterday I had my Lumia on my hands and I just took the case off it and the battery dropped. It happened in the past with no problem. So I put the battery back on and I tried to boot the phone. Since then the phone vibrates, nothing appears on the screen (just black) and after some seconds it vibrates again... and again.

I tried:

- Removing and putting back on the battery
- Hard resetting the phone (It seems that it doesn't even get the signal to hard reset. Just restarting all the time)
- Using the WDRT to flash it but the process fails because before its complete the phone restarts (plus it is not recognized)

I need advice please :/

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello, so yesterday I had my Lumia on my hands and I just took the case off it and the battery dropped. It happened in the past with no problem. So I put the battery back on and I tried to boot the phone. Since then the phone vibrates, nothing appears on the screen (just black) and after some seconds it vibrates again... and again.

I tried:

- Removing and putting back on the battery
- Hard resetting the phone (It seems that it doesn't even get the signal to hard reset. Just restarting all the time)
- Using the WDRT to flash it but the process fails because before its complete the phone restarts (plus it is not recognized)

I need advice please :/

are the battery contact pins clean? Or damaged? Or the pins on the phone?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster