Lumia 720 App Store issue

Mohammed Ashar

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
The App Store in Lumia 720 is not showing a list of installed to be updated even though the update is available for that particular installed app. I have recently updated the firmware to lumia Black (OTA update). Before the Lumia Black update, it was Lumia Amber and it was working fine then. Pls help. If anyone else having the same issue.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
The App Store in Lumia 720 is not showing a list of installed to be updated even though the update is available for that particular installed app. I have recently updated the firmware to lumia Black (OTA update). Before the Lumia Black update, it was Lumia Amber and it was working fine then. Pls help. If anyone else having the same issue.

Sometimes it takes 24 hours for the update to get pushed to the notification area in your Windows Store and all the apps just come over at once...so just give it time. If your phone is not connected to the network at the moment it checks, you won't see it again until the next 24 hours passes.

But, if you read the article here on WPCentral stating an update is available, you can always go in earlier to the App in the Store and it will give you the option to "update".

Mohammed Ashar

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for your reply. But the update is not syncing in the Store even after 24 hours. I am manually updating my fav apps by accessing the Store. I contacted Nokia care and they responded that i should reset the phone and that should solve the problem. However i am looking for some workaround than resetting my phone.

Mohammed Ashar

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, suddenly a list of apps to be updated appeared in the store today. Don't know how it got resolved but i am happy its working properly now. Thanks to all who replied.

ilovetobefunny

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Facing the same issue. Unfortunately in my case it is not yet resolved. Post Lumia Black update on my phone, i have never seen any App Updates in store. Its been 2 weeks since App store shows update available.

Darko Radovanovic

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem with amber and black, both on lumia 520 and 720, and I have noticed that updates apear after day or two or maybe even more. It maybe depends on region the phone is set too, or maybe IMEI...

Sent from my RM-885_eu_hungary_334 using Tapatalk

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Facing the same issue. Unfortunately in my case it is not yet resolved. Post Lumia Black update on my phone, i have never seen any App Updates in store. Its been 2 weeks since App store shows update available.
Hi there. For me the following solution worked: unpin storetile. Change date (in settings) to 2011 09 21. Do soft reset, hold volume down and start button simutaneously until phone is completely off. Phone will start again automatically. Once fully started change date and time back to current and pin store tile back on home screen. Store tile should now show any outstanding app updates. Good luck!

anthonyda

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi there. For me the following solution worked: unpin storetile. Change date (in settings) to 2011 09 21. Do soft reset, hold volume down and start button simutaneously until phone is completely off. Phone will start again automatically. Once fully started change date and time back to current and pin store tile back on home screen. Store tile should now show any outstanding app updates. Good luck!
Hi,
Thanks, this worked for me. The store is now showing me the updates regularly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99