Lumia 920 CV + DP 8.1 - traffic indicators?

Localhorst86

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

my phone is a t-mobile branded Lumia 920 which came with a carrier specific firmware. GDR 3 introduced those small little arrows on the cellular and wifi icons in the status indicating when network traffic was going on.

A few weeks ago I did a full flash using Nokia Care Suite and I decided to flash the my german Country Variant Firmware to my phone, but once I did, I noticed these usefull indicators gone missing. So I reverted back to the t-mobile Firmware and the indicators returned. So apparently the GRD 3 Country Variant did not include these, but what about the WP8.1 Developer preview? Does someone have an unbranded european/german phone and did you get these indicators with the WP8.1 preview? I'd like to flash the CV ROM but I do not want to lose the indicators and would save myself the hassle if they are not included in 8.1 either.

regards

Sascha

miodrage

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
What indicators? I haven't heard of this till now. Could u post a screenshot please? Also, are there any settings for them to be turned on/off? I am using French CV, RM-821_eu_france_267, product code 059q2c8 (or q8c2 - don't really remember).

Localhorst86

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
See the icon in the to left corner? That flashes when data is being transferred. Same on the Wi-Fi icon.

vehu9y2e.png

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk beta

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa