Lumia 920 Jailbreaking Video(Dec 29 updates)

Wilsen Hernandez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
The site has been updated again, with this Statement.

Statement: As the POANDSOUL team has already reached a collaboration with Microsoft and Nokia to develop several softwares under their support, informations relating jailbreak is now not ready to be released. According to the POANDSOUL team, the jailbreak is still in progress now, while there are a lot of work not done yet. They have invited a small number of users and developers to their close test. And we are sorry that this stage is still not suitable for the public beta. As a news media, Silen Tech has already tried everything we can to report, but the release of a tutorial without proper jailbreak tools is surely out of the question. Therefore, please be patient until the release of jailbreak by the POANDSOUL team.

Link: 声明 Statement | 尚伦生活

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
The site has been updated again, with this Statement.

Link: 声?˜Ž Statement | ?š伦?”Ÿ活

>As a news media, Silen Tech has already tried everything we can to report, but the release of a tutorial without proper jailbreak tools is surely out of the question.

Makes me wonder if it will be a jailbreak where you have to pull apart your phone to re-flash a chip on the board....Most people would not do this. I know I wouldn't

WilliamABradley

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
This isn't a jailbreak, or rooting or whatever, its just an .xap file for Windows Phone tools, which if you try to deploy through application deployment it will throw out an error, which translate to not having access to interop services.
The device needs to be interop unlocked before being able to use this. If they have access to an interop unlock, they haven't released it, maybe they have, but there website structure is confusing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leliawindler