LUMIA 925 bricked help urgent

Sanket naik

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi
I had put phone on charging after 20 mins I checked my phone was turned off and was not booting.
I tried hard reset softreset, vol- and Power key combination nothing is working.
After conneting phone to PC while pressing power for about 10 secs windows key lights continous for 2-3 secs and goes off.
Please help me what is to be done and what might be the issue.
I tried to recover using NSU retail 4.1.0 but is does not login to care-servies and offline it is not decting.
Windows Device Recovery Tool does not list the LUMIA 925.
unable to figure out how to do recovery.
this is my daily driver please reply ASAP

Thanks

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Seems like your internal battery got completely drained before you plugged into a wall socket. Just give it some time and let it charge. Remember to use the wall socket as the Laptop/PC cannot provide sufficient power to power up the phone from dead state. I experienced this on my Lumia 925.

Sanket naik

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
In device manager it shows
Capture.PNG

I doubt some thing has gone wrong

I tried the way you kept it with out charging for over a day and then put it on charging the windows key glowed for almost 3-4 mins and then turned off, but no out come

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
In device manager it shows
View attachment 131372

I doubt some thing has gone wrong

I tried the way you kept it with out charging for over a day and then put it on charging the windows key glowed for almost 3-4 mins and then turned off, but no out come

QHUSB_DLOAD means that your device is bricked. Have you tried using the "Device not detected" option in WDRT to recover your phone?
If that ain't work, try the thor method.

Sanket naik

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
WDRT is not having the LUMIA 925 option
Is there any recovery tool which has lumia 925 option.
the latest WDRT is not having the lumia 925 option

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luiandovaf