Lumia 925 Wifi can't say bug.... but annoying

SunilJayant

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I am connected to wifi but it is showing that wifi has limited access , but i can access websites..even update apps from store ... know issue???

Lumia 925 + cyan :straight:

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
I am connected to wifi but it is showing that wifi has limited access , but i can access websites..even update apps from store ... know issue???

Lumia 925 + cyan :straight:

There is nothing wrong with your phone ..even sometimes my 925 does the same...my quick resolve is to restart the router..so try doing that and it may solve your problem..

SunilJayant

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Hmm guys there is no issue with the router as I am connected to net and browsing the web ,even though when its showing that I have limited connection...and its is doing this only on my cell ...on my pc I do not have any issues with Wi-Fi....
Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hmm guys there is no issue with the router as I am connected to net and browsing the web ,even though when its showing that I have limited connection...and its is doing this only on my cell ...on my pc I do not have any issues with Wi-Fi....

Sunny are you from india ? If so do you have a MTNL internet ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SunilJayant

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
@Himanshu yup, I am from India... Using Bsnl .... I am only getting limited connection issue on my cell... As I said its a annoyances not a deal breaker... As I can't tell when my net is out out or just my phone😆😵

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
@Himanshu yup, I am from India... Using Bsnl .... I am only getting limited connection issue on my cell... As I said its a annoyances not a deal breaker... As I can't tell when my net is out out or just my phone

Lol I am having similar issues. MTNL(mata telephone na lena). I have their broadband connection with 1MBps speed. It keeps giving me DNS error from past 4 days.
Solution :- restart your router whoever you face this problem.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Lol I am having similar issues. MTNL(mata telephone na lena). I have their broadband connection with 1MBps speed. It keeps giving me DNS error from past 4 days.

Wow that's a nice full form for the abbreviation of mtnl..😝

SunilJayant

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm if it was dns error, then it should not even resolve websites da.... And i don't use the bsnl name server but different one.... So no I don't think it was dns error.. As it was effecting only my phone... And that to not always...i hard rest my phone and it fixed that issue....

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site

@Himanshu Chowdhary try google or opendns dns servers ,...they may resolve issues...

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm if it was dns error, then it should not even resolve websites da.... And i don't use the bsnl name server but different one.... So no I don't think it was dns error.. As it was effecting only my phone... And that to not always...i hard rest my phone and it fixed that issue....
Thanks for the update. Glad you issue is now resolved :)

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I have been having the same issues too! Limited on every device. Restarted the router and the internet connection was back on..... Temporarily. MTNL ki to...! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99