Lumia 930 was delivered yesterday: my initial thoughts

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Most people are likely to use a case on an expensive phone anyway

That's what makes me laugh about these people. It's like buying a Ferrari and putting a Ford Fiesta case on it. The fact is, these phones do NOT hold their value like iPhones do. You might as well use it naked as intended.

Andrea988

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
That's what makes me laugh about these people. It's like buying a Ferrari and putting a Ford Fiesta case on it. The fact is, these phones do NOT hold their value like iPhones do. You might as well use it naked as intended.

I think the point is you are likely to want to protect it. For example I don't want mine to get scratched rubbing against coins in my pocket, I would rather put it in a sock if I had to. I don't care about the value, nobody buys a phone as an investment, I just want to keep it looking good for as long as possible.

But that's why I prefer the pouches rather than the flip cases, you can pull the phone right out when you want to use it and it's protected when you don't. Nothing wrong with that. At the same time I don't like the cheap crappy cases.

Puhama are the best I have seen, hand made in China (yeah, I know, but they really are quality) but they are expensive and you have to wait weeks for them. Find them on ebay. I like this one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/371071516224

I'm looking for something similar but which doesn't take 4-6 weeks to get to me (in the UK)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos