Lumia 950XL | Brand New (unopened) | White | Dual SIM Unlocked | US Warranty | **Extras**

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: For sale is a white dual-SIM unlocked Microsoft Lumia 950XL in Brand New condition

Price: USD 410 (updated) or best offer (includes mailing cost)

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Factory unlocked

Condition: Brand New (still sealed)

Includes: Microsoft Lumia 950XL standard purchase + 1 x (mint) Nillkin Frosted Shield Gold case + 1 x (good) black Nokia DT-900 Wireless Charging plate. And NO **you don't get the cup** :D

Item Location: Columbus, Ohio

Shipping Details: USPS Priority with tracking or signature confirmation. If you need both then let me know. **No international shipping**

Payment Options: PayPal GIFT ONLY

Additional Info: I am using a 950XL myself so PM me or post below if you have any questions. The DT-900 and Nillkin case are at my office that's why I didn't post pics. The Nillkin is in almost new condition while the DT-900 is in good condition (mostly used on my desk).

Contact Info: Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Photos:

WP_20160606_20_33_01_Rich.jpg

Nillkin case (generic pic)
s-l1600.jpg

Nokia DT-900 (generic pic)
1371203258-dt-900-nokia-wireless-charging-plate-lumia-920-pack.jpg

Last edited:

TooPhones

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site
I wish I'd never discovered this part of the forum (it's amazing it took me so long to find the marketplace). I want to buy everything.

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure its too low of an offer but I would pay $300 for that phone without the case and charger...

I would love to pay more, I just don't have more lol.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure its too low of an offer but I would pay $300 for that phone without the case and charger...

I would love to pay more, I just don't have more lol.

Ehh that's really low...sorry. I have a 950 for sale as well in case you are interested. PM me if you are interested.

vadim frunza

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Taking any trades by any chance? Near perfect condition Xbox one with forza horizon 2 and original box with Kinect. I'm in Cleveland and could meet to do the swap if you're interested at all.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Taking any trades by any chance? Near perfect condition Xbox one with forza horizon 2 and original box with Kinect. I'm in Cleveland and could meet to do the swap if you're interested at all.
I'm using the app and can't figure out if I can pm. Sorry
Np. I am not currently accepting trades and TBH I am not a console gamer. I own a MSI GT60 for my gaming needs. I had a XBOX 360 for a day before I sold it lol. And thanks for the offer!

vadim frunza

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
No problem and yeah I'm not really a gamer either. I bought it so that I can play forza, then stopped and used it for Netflix and hulu and then stopped using it altogether so now I would rather have a 950 xl to replace my 640xl. Do you think the trade is fair? Xbox with all mine has for a 950XL?

Thanks and good luck with the sale. Maybe if I somehow sell this quick I can buy your 950xl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)